The agreement hereon is effective as of the date of last signature and made between Woofyboarding - a limited company organised under the laws of the United Kingdom - and yourself, the customer.
Terms & Conditions for Boarding:
1. A deposit will be required once a booking is made, of 50% of the overall booking fee in cash. The outstanding balance is then to be paid before or on the commencement date, also in cash.
2. Customer acknowledges that cancellation charges apply in the form of loss of deposit.
3. Customer accepts that other dogs may be boarding as well as their own.
4. Customer acknowledges that should it arise to a situation whereby their dog shows aggressive tendencies towards other dogs in company’s care or other family members, or should it’s behaviour become uncontrollable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, customer then agrees that their dog will be placed in a dog boarding kennel until customer’s return and that customer will meet any additional costs as part of this clause.
5. Company is authorised to refer the dog to the named (or in emergency any other) vet for advice or treatment at customer’s expense. Customer agrees to reimburse company for all expenses incurred under this clause.
6. Customer is financially responsible for any damage made to company’s property whilst boarding.
7. Customer confirms that the dog’s immunisations, flea and worm treatments are up-to-date.
8. Should customer be unable to collect their dog on the arranged day of collection, customer will contact company immediately to re-arrange collection or to arrange delivery. If no contact is made within a reasonable time, company will endeavour to re-home your dog.
9. Company reserves the right to decline to care for any dog we consider to be visibly unwell at the time of leaving the dog with us. Company also reserves the right to withdraw from a booking with an unspayed bitch in season, or due to come into season, whilst resident with us. Company will not be liable for any costs incurred by customer in the event of such cancellations and will retain 50% of the overall fee.
10. Company will keep the dog on a lead whenever out of the house, will take care so far as is practicable both that the dog is not a nuisance or danger to anyone, or any other animals and itself. However, company cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in company’s care.
11. Should your dog develop kennel cough or any other contagious disease whilst boarding with company, customer acknowledges that you will be contacted on the emergency contact number for your dog’s removal. Company will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result and the overall fee will be held.