The agreement hereon is effective as of the date of last signature and made between Woofyboarding - a limited company organised under the laws of the United Kingdom - and yourself, the customer.
Terms & Conditions for Walking:
1. Company will collect and walk your dog for 1 hour, on the agreed days from customer’s address, unless advised otherwise.
2. Company reserves the right to walk multiple dogs, however will not exceed 5 at one given time.
3. Customer will either ensure that access is given to company to collect the dog from the agreed address, at the agreed times, or give company a key to the place where the dog is kept. Company will use the key to collect and return the dog at the scheduled walking periods. The key will be returned to customer when the demand is made to company.
4. Access to customer’s property must be straight forward. If company is unable to gain access into customer’s property, after making every reasonable effort then customer will still be charged for the walk.
5. Where a dog flap is fitted, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that the garden and its fences are secure. It is not company’s responsibility to check this before leaving the dog following a walk.
6. Customer must supply suitable collars and leads (and when necessary muzzles) for the dog, and any coats or other accessories for which customer wishes to be used.
7. Company’s charges are at the rate of £10 for one hour’s walk (unless otherwise advertised on our website) and are payable upon collection of the dog.
8. At least 48 hours notice must be given, in order to cancel your walking service. Otherwise you may be subject to the standard charge for a dog walk.
9. Customer will inform company fully of any special considerations for which need to be acknowledged in the handling and care for the dog.
10. Company holds insurance in respect of public liability, care custody control extension (liability to animals) and loss of keys.
11. Company will keep the dog on a lead whenever out of the house, will take care so far as is practicable both that the dog is not a nuisance or danger to anyone, or any other animals and itself. However, company cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst company’s care.
12. Company will supply plastic bags and use them on walks, to remove any faeces and ensure that your dog does not foul upon any public or private place.
13. Customer confirms that the dog’s immunisations, flea and worm treatments are up-to-date.
14. Company is authorised to refer the dog to the named (or in emergency any other) vet for advice or treatment at customer’s expense. Customer agrees to reimburse company for all expenses incurred under this clause.
15. Customer acknowledges that company is unable to walk any dog in season.